Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Togetherness

As I was talking to my husband tonight, i was engulfed by a feeling of self-sympathy and sadness. I was missing him beyond words. After the chat, my mind drifted down the memory lane, through the past year we have known each other. More than once have I wished this duration to be longer. Indeed, 1 year is such a short time in our lives, out of which a few months we have blissfully spent together. Now, on the 2 extreme ends of the coast, all we get of each other is a couple of hours at the most of chatting over phone. Even that is cut short considerably, come my exams, submissions or his deadlines and conferences. Well, as I realise sadly, life is only going to get busier. In this light, our moments of togetherness are priceless. I only pray that they never stop growing and hope these times of separation are worth it in the end

3 comments:

Josh said...

dont worry maaDkobeDa kow!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sonu,

Remember the kannada song"Viraha nur nur taraha, viraha prem kavyada parihara". Tell me about togetherness and agony of separation-I have gone through both. But tell you the secret-we tend remeber only the sweet memories of togetherness at the end. Baby, very proud to realize that what I understood in last 22 years, you both have experienced in 1 year. Hats off to you both!! Keep it up n all the 'BEST'.

Sheraton said...

you must ( find time to ) blog more often maddy. :)