Saturday, November 06, 2010

I said NO to my baby

When he picked up a brown-blue polka dot pajama today. I told him that was a girly dress and that he can pick up something else he likes but he was not even interested in looking at any other. Maybe he loved the pattern! Anyhow, remembered this when I came across this blog: http://nerdyapplebottom.com/2010/11/02/my-son-is-gay/comment-page-312/#comment-20011 . Feeling guilty about having said no earlier.

As promised, here is the link to Halloween pics and few other shots. Enjoy!
http://picasaweb.google.com/namanms09/1012Months#

Wish you all a very happy Diwali (belated). Hope you had a blast!

1 comment:

maheshvs said...

I was kind of surprised to see you say no. I'm foolish enough to avoid him on any pinks, to follow the idiotic convention. But you've so far maintained color neutrality and the one he picked was brown with blue dots! Shows how the society's established stereotype thinking plays on one's mind. I mean, left to the people here I guess they may work on genetic engineering babies to identify and avoid certain colors based on their gender, the moment they are born! Crazy.