Friday, February 26, 2010

Mom alert

The other day I had an awakening of sorts. Started with me thinking about something that was bothering me. Then shrugged it off my mind with a note that I will ask mom about it later. There it was!! How many times have I or we, if I may speak for many of us, not done this? Ask mom about it later, oh mom will know what to do about it.... How good it feels to put your mind at rest that way. Well, I have someone now who will look up to me for help, guidance, advice and what not. Am I ready for such a HUGE responsibility? Ofcourse there is no looking back. I only wish and sincerely hope that I be a strong and sensible mom and may only the best of senses guide me in guiding my little one.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MY DARLING DAUGHTER

Anonymous said...

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MY DARLING DAUGHTER

Eternal Child said...

hello new-born-mommy! good to have you back in blogsphere after god knows how long! :)

And if there's any truth about daughters growing up to be like their mothers, goes without saying that you'll be a great mom!! :)

Medha said...

Becoming a mother has always been a profound moment of personal change which ties us into the past, the future and to each other.The concept of motherhood has undergone tremendous make over. What it means to be a mother is changing and fragmenting in line with women’s increased participation in work and education,though the bottom line remains same.I overheard the grandma saying, "it's not parenting today, the kids do what they want, it’s reversed. The kids today are the parents, and the parents are the kids." So, enjoy your motherhood and be a best mom one ever had.

Medha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

no worries 'Mommy' -- you are and
will be a great Mom to have! I'm sure Naman concurs :)

Josh said...

Dont you worry my darling sister. Remember how I, being just a year younger, used to crave for your love, guidance and support and found it always? It comes naturally to you kow!

Maddy said...

@pa, @ma: Thank you :)
@Arati: I certainly hope so
@Mahesh: Thanks. Of course can't do without your support
@Samy: Thanks a lot for your encouraging words :)

Maddy said...

@Mayavi: I couldn't have put things in a better perspective myself. Well said.